These 3-ingredient Nutella brownies are amazing and probably the most straightforward brownie recipe out there. It’s so easy that all you need is Nutella, eggs and, flour.
It takes around 20 minutes to bake, and it will be ready to serve with ice cream. I love these types of desserts because it saves so much time and there is no messing around.
Since the lockdown happened in 2020, I have been loving these recipes with minimal ingredients and find it’s beneficial in a few ways. Here is why:
- Prevents food wastage
- Helps me stay indoors
- Very budget-friendly
- Save so much prep time
- Something fun to do during lockdown
How to make Nutella brownies (with 3 ingredients)
To make these brownies, you need these three ingredients (plus a pinch of salt), and they are ready to bake in the oven. It will save you messing around with prep time, and you most probably can try making this recipe now without having to go to the supermarket.
Nutella: Recently, I made a homemade version of Nutella which tastes exactly the same but requires less sugar. You can use any chocolate hazelnut spread, but this recipe is perfect if you have plenty of Nutella jars stored in your cupboard.
Eggs: All you need is just two large eggs with a pinch of salt.
Flour: You will need plain/all-purpose flour and that’s it.
- Microwave the Nutella before you add it to your mixing bowl to make it easier to combine the ingredients.
- You can make this recipe vegan by using egg substitutions like flax eggs and using a vegan chocolate hazelnut spread (as Nutella is not vegan).
- These Nutella brownies are best served hot with a scoop of vanilla cream.
Frequently asked questions
Can you freeze these Nutella brownies?
Yes, you can freeze these brownies up to three months but ensure you use an airtight container.
How long do these Nutella brownies last?
You can keep these stored in the fridge for up to a week, but ensure you use an airtight container.
Can you reheat these Nutella brownies?
Yes, you can reheat them in the microwave for 1 minute, and they will be piping hot.
These 3-ingredient Nutella brownies are simply amazing and probably the most straightforward brownie recipe out there. It’s so easy that all you need is Nutella, eggs, and flour.
It takes around 20 minutes to bake, and it will be ready to serve with ice cream. Personally, I love these type of desserts because it saves so much time and there is no messing around.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Microwave the Nutella for 1 minute.
- Add the Nutella to your mixing bowl.
- Crack open two eggs and add to the mixing bowl.
- All the flour.
- Stir to combine.
- Transfer mix to a square baking tray (lined with parchment paper)
- Bake for 20 minutes at 175 c / 350 f.
- Remove from oven, allow it cool for 5 minutes, and cut into squares.
Keywords: Nutella brownies, 3 ingredient nutella brownies, chocolate spread brownies, easy chocolate brownies recipe