Crispy and spicy chicken wings made in the air fryer. That is right! No deep frying in oil required.
- 1kg Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
Spicy Seasoning (make one each for chicken and flour)
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat your air fryer for 5-10 minutes on 200c / 400f.
- Add to your mixing bowl the chicken wings and spicy seasoning. Stir to combine.
- To another bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder and spicy seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Spray your air fryer basket with oil and prepare one batch at a time for best results. Coat the chicken wings in the flour, generously, and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 15 minutes but turn the wings half way through.
- Once cooked, remove the first batch and add the second batch (and follow step 5 again).
- Serve and enjoy!
- Method: Air Fryer
Keywords: Air fryer chicken wings