Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Mason Jar
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 tsp Honey
- 7.4 oz Natural Yogurt
- 6 tsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Strawberries
- Add the rolled oats, almond milk, cocoa powder, honey and yogurt to a mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Fill your mason jar half way.
- Add the peanut butter.
- Add the fresh fruit.
- Store overnight and consume within 4-5 days.
- These will keep well in the fridge up to 4-5 days which makes it perfect for your meal prep breakfast or snack.
- You can freeze these up to 3 months but only freeze the bottom layer, and add the peanut butter and fruit on the day of serving. Learn more about freezing overnight oats.
- For the ingredients which I used, each of my overnight oats worked out to be around 311 calories which leaves room for me to add in nuts, seeds or protein powder to make this more filling. Your results may vary as it depends on the ingredients and brand you will use. Using small mason jars helps with portion control and to keep the calories low.
Hey, I’m Mani and I started Spicy Meal Prep to help you prepare and cook healthy meals that have an extra kick of flavor! Whether you’re a busy worker looking to save time or a fitness enthusiast looking for meal planning inspiration, you will find recipes and cooking tips here to help you thrive in the kitchen!