These creamy strawberry overnight oats are totally satisfying in the summer mornings when you need an instant grab and go breakfast for meal prep.
Creamy and high in protein, this is a go-to recipe if you love strawberries and want to stay full all morning.
It’s very easy and quick to prepare, and you can customize your toppings to make it the best overnight oats for you.
What are creamy strawberry overnight oats?
These creamy strawberry overnight oats are incredibly tasty, refreshing and delicious which you can eat instantly in the morning.
What makes it extra creamy and smooth is by using yogurt and frozen strawberries with milk of your choice.
Overnight oats is a classic grab and go breakfast meal prep, but these strawberry oats are perfect for the summer.
The list of ingredients is straightforward. It includes chia seeds for extra protein and plain yogurt to make it creamy. Therefore, it’s almost a high protein breakfast without using any protein powder.
Here is the list of ingredients for creamy strawberry overnight oats:
- Rolled oats
- Plain yogurt
- Frozen strawberries – or use fresh if in season
- Almond milk – or milk of choice
- Chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
There’s room for toppings too and here are a few ideas:
- Peanut butter – or any nut butters
- Coconut chips
- Chocolate chips
How to make creamy strawberry overnight oats
Add the rolled oats, plain yogurt and almond milk (first half).
Blend the frozen strawberries with the almond milk (second) half. Add to the mixing bowl.
Add chia seeds and vanilla extract. Stir to combine and divide servings into mason jars for meal prep.
More Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes
- Make-Ahead Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Protein Pancakes
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- High Protein Baked Oatmeal
Recipe frequently asked questions
Can you freeze strawberry overnight oats?
Yes, you can freeze overnight oats you can freeze overnight oats for up to 3 months, but it is best advised to do so straightaway in order to keep it fresh as possible.
How long do these overnight oats last?
Consume within 3-4 days and use air-tight mason jars to keep them fresh.
Creamy Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 3 cup Rolled Oats
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 cup Strawberries
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add the rolled oats, yogurt and 1 cup of almond milk to a mixing bowl.
- Add the frozen strawberries to a high speed blender with 1 cup of almond milk. Transfer to your mixing bowl.
- Add the chia seeds and vanilla extract.
- Stir to combine and divide into your mason jars.
- Top up with your favorite nut butters or seeds.
- Keep stored in an air-tight mason jar for up to 3-4 days.
Hey, I’m Mani and I started Spicy Meal Prep to help you prepare and cook healthy meals that have an extra kick of flavor! Whether you’re a busy worker looking to save time or a fitness enthusiast looking for meal planning inspiration, you will find recipes and cooking tips here to help you thrive in the kitchen!