Garlic and herb chicken breasts is an easy and quick recipe which is often a go-to meal prep every Sunday which you can serve with sweet potatoes and broccoli.
There are many ways on how to make garlic and herb chicken because you can use your favorite fresh herbs or dried herbs, whilst you can use either extra virgin olive oil or butter to help make the chicken breasts tasty.
You can cook these garlic and herb chicken breasts in the air fryer, grill or oven.
Personally, I find the air fryer the quickest and most convenient way to prepare this recipe, but the grill is my most preferable choice.
How to make garlic and herb chicken in air fryer
Add the fresh parsley, garlic, dried oregano and extra olive oil to your mixing bowl. You could also use butter instead of oil.
Add the chicken breasts to your mixing bowl and stir to combine. You can allow it to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Add to your air fryer basket and cook on each side for 6 minutes, or until it reaches it right internal temperature.
The chicken is ready, and it’s great to serve with potatoes and vegetables. Or perfect for meal prep.
Garlic And Herb Chicken Breasts in Air Fryer
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- To your mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix.
- If using an oven or air fryer, preheat it to 200°c / 400°f. If using a griddle pan, preheat on medium-high heat.
- Cook for six minutes on each side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of chicken breast has reached 75°c /165ºF.
Hey, I’m Mani and I started Spicy Meal Prep to help you prepare and cook healthy meals that have an extra kick of flavor! Whether you’re a busy worker looking to save time or a fitness enthusiast looking for meal planning inspiration, you will find recipes and cooking tips here to help you thrive in the kitchen!