This Mediterranean burger salad is perfect for the summer, with a glass of red wine, to enjoy a low-carb alternative to a burger. This burger features feta cheese, black olives and fresh salad.
- 320g Ground Beef 10% Fat
- Half a Cucumber (sliced)
- 30g Black Olives
- Handful of Baby Leaf Salad
- 30g Feta Cheese (cubed)
- Burger Sauce or Tzatziki sauce
- To make each patty, I used 80g of ground beef and shaped it into a mini burger. Season each side with salt and black pepper.
- On a high pre-heated griddle pan, add a dash of olive oil and your small burger patties and cook each side for 5 minutes.
- Prepare your meal prep container by adding your sides and salads.
- Add your burger patties.
- For meal prep purposes, refrigerate up to three days.
- Ensure your salad is fresh as possible, and rinse the baby leafs and cucumber before-hand.
- For this recipe, I used burger sauce, but I would recommend a tzatziki sauce or mint sauce
- The nutritional information below excludes the sauce.
- Category: Meal Prep
- Method: Griddle Pan
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 1 Burger Salad
- Calories: 355
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Sodium: 136.9mg
- Fat: 17.3g
- Saturated Fat: 9.2g
- Carbohydrates: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 35.6g
- Cholesterol: 105.8mg
Keywords: Mediterranean Burger Salad, Burger Salad, Naked Burger