Here is a spicy chicken meal prep which I made using this peri-peri marinade recipe.Print
- 600g Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Rice
- Chopped Coriander
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Chopped Lettuce
- 1 Lemon
Peri Peri Marinade
- Full recipe
- Store bought peri-peri marinade
- Marinate the chicken overnight or for 4-8 hours in the peri-peri marinade.
- Add olive oil to your griddle pan or frying pan on medium-high heat, and cook the chicken breast for 5-8 minutes on each side.
- Cook 1 cup of rice, and once done, add the cumin seeds and chopped coriander, and stir to combine.
- Add the rice, salad and chicken to your meal prep container.
- Refrigerate up to 3-4 days