No reheat quinoa chickpea salad meal prep bowls are perfect for the summer when you need a refreshing and cold lunch at work. The feta cheese and lime juice seriously adds flavour, and it is a very filling lunch that will keep you feeling full all afternoon.
Quinoa Chickpea Salad Meal Prep
- 150 g Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Canned Chickpeas drained
- 1 Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Cucumber sliced
- 1 Zucchini sliced
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Red Onion finely chopped
- Add all the ingredients (aside from lime) to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Evenly distribute to your meal prep container and squeeze lime juice.
- Eat cold and enjoy in the hot weather
- For meal prep purposes, refrigerate up to 4 days. This can be eaten cold and it tastes great on hot days.
Hey, I’m Mani and I started Spicy Meal Prep to help you prepare and cook healthy meals that have an extra kick of flavor! Whether you’re a busy worker looking to save time or a fitness enthusiast looking for meal planning inspiration, you will find recipes and cooking tips here to help you thrive in the kitchen!