Vegetarian Breakfast Fry Up
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 Cauldron Vegetarian Sausages
- 2 Hash Browns
- 1/2 cup Baked Beans
- 1 tsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Cook the vegetarian sausages in the oven or frying pan (follow package instructions).
- After 15 minutes, add the hash browns to the baking tray and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- To a frying pan, add the extra virgin olive oil and eggs. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the baked beans to a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pile up your plate.
Hey, I’m Mani and I started Spicy Meal Prep to help you prepare and cook healthy meals that have an extra kick of flavor! Whether you’re a busy worker looking to save time or a fitness enthusiast looking for meal planning inspiration, you will find recipes and cooking tips here to help you thrive in the kitchen!