Here’s a recent vegetarian breakfast fry up I made which was very satisfying.
I wanted to share this brunch recipe because it’s great for weekends and holidays, which doesn’t take long to make.
You can cook the vegetarian sausages and hash browns in the air fryer, to speed up the process, or simply bake them in the oven.
You can also add your favorite ingredients like:
I used vegetarian cumberland sausages from cauldron which tastes amazing and is my go-to ingredient for sausages today.
Vegetarian Breakfast Fry Up
- 2 large eggs
- 3 vegetarian sausages
- 2 hash browns
- 1/2 cup baked beans
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the vegetarian sausages in the oven for 25 minutes (or according to package instructions) at 200°C / 400°F.
- After 15 minutes, add the hash browns to the baking tray and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- To a frying pan, add the extra virgin olive oil and eggs. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the baked beans to a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pile up your plate.
Hey, I’m Mani and I started Spicy Meal Prep to help you prepare and cook healthy meals that have an extra kick of flavor! Whether you’re a busy worker looking to save time or a fitness enthusiast looking for meal planning inspiration, you will find recipes and cooking tips here to help you thrive in the kitchen!